Extended Vehicle Warranty
Mechanical Repair Coverage
For just a few dollars a month, Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC) could save you thousands in auto repairs.
Getting an auto loan is about more than just the right rate. It’s also about having the right protection. Instead of purchasing the expensive extended warranty from the dealer, sign up for the low-cost MRC plan at CFPCU that features more convenient options.
Mechanical Repair Coverage helps ensure that major repairs to your car are covered when the unexpected happens. MRC begins on the date of purchase unless your manufacturer’s warranty is still in force. Once your manufacturer’s warranty has expired, coverage starts and continues based on the plan you choose. The plan also covers rental and towing reimbursement, trip interruption for the term of your coverage, Road Hazard protection, 24-hour roadside assistance and emergency travel expense. The MRC plan pays for parts and labor for any covered repair. In most cases there is no deductible to pay.
The MRC plan is:
- Available to be used nationwide at automobile dealers or repair facilities.
- Transferable if you sell your vehicle to a private party.
- Cancelable at any time on a pro-rata basis.
- Convenient with toll-free Claims Authorization Number.
- Hassle-free, because the repair facility is paid directly by the plan.
- Flexible, since you can choose coverage and terms (months and miles) that match your vehicle and your driving habits.
- Please contact us for a quote on Mechanical Repair Coverage.