Serve as a liaison between the member and the branch. Provide account information by phone or in person, as well as information on the full range of credit union products and services. Provide a variety of transaction services to members including opening new accounts, loan processing, closing, and disbursal.
- Travel to all branches and provide coverage
- Greet and welcome members and visitors to the credit union in a professional manner. Represent the credit union to members in a courteous and professional manner and provide prompt, efficient, and accurate service in the processing of transactions.
- Handle requests from members for transfers of shares to loan payments, share withdrawals, check requests, CD transactions, line of credit advances, and any other requests received from members.
- Respond to members’ requests, problems, and complaints, resolving issues, and/or directing them to the appropriate person for specific information and assistance.
- May handle more complex questions and problems for other Member Service Representatives.
- Responsible for managing and balancing cash drawer.
- Open new accounts and service existing accounts. Set up new account files, and provide members with all necessary information for membership.
- Promote credit union products and services based on member needs that are obtained from member interviews and/or review of member’s account. Actively cross-sell products.
- Responsible for lending basics. Process, close, and disburse loans.
- Proficient at all Member Services I duties.
- Responsible to comply with laws and regulations including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act.
- Accepts empowerment and exercises independent decision making skills.
- Performs other duties as necessary or as directed.
- High School graduate.
- 2 years of Member Service I experience or equivalent teller experience.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Professional mannerisms and appearance.
- Able to travel to all branches.
- Computer skills.
- Working knowledge of the credit union regulations, history and philosophy, the by-laws, the organizational system, and operational procedures.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com