Lake Mary, FL. Part Time
Serve as a liaison between the member and the credit union. Provide account information by phone or in person, as well as information on the full range of credit union products and services. Provide a variety of transaction services to members.
- Greet and welcome members and visitors to the credit union in a professional manner. Represent the credit union to members in a courteous and professional manner and provide prompt, efficient, and accurate service in the processing of transactions.
- Handle requests from members for transfers of shares to loan payments, share withdrawals, check requests, CD transactions, line of credit advances, and any other requests received from members.
- Respond to members’ requests, problems, and complaints, resolving issues, and/or directing them to the appropriate person for specific information and assistance.
- Responsible for managing and balancing cash drawer.
- Open new accounts and service existing accounts. Set up new account files, and provide members with all necessary information for membership.
- Promote credit union products and services based on member needs that are obtained from member interviews and/or review of member’s account. Actively cross-sell products.
- Responsible to comply with laws and regulations including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act.
- Accepts empowerment and exercises independent decision making skills.
- Performs other duties as necessary or as directed.
- High School graduate.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Professional mannerisms and appearance.
- Able to travel to all branches.
- Computer skills.
- Cash handling experience a plus.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org