Orlando, FL. Main Branch
Reports to: VP of HR and VP of Lending
Provide confidential, professional, administrative support for the VP of Human Resources and VP of Lending that includes a wide range of administrative duties to be handled with confidentiality and discretion where required. Prepare reports, procedures, correspondence, spreadsheets, and all other communications utilizing a broad range of computer applications.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Provides clerical support for VP of Human Resources and VP of Lending.
- Prepare reports and procedures, maintain filing, and update policies for the VP of Human Resources and VP of Lending. Ensure accuracy of work.
- Prepares routine correspondence including letters, memoranda, and reports.
- Conduct research and prepare statistical and financial reports to assist the VP of Human Resources and VP of Lending in the development of a variety of plans, documents, or reports.
- Responsible for ensuring that credit union policies and procedures are updated and kept current.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
- Professional mannerisms and appearance.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be extremely organized and very detailed oriented.
- Ability to work with deadlines, demonstrated sense of urgency for reaching completion and producing results
- Commitment to quality.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be flexible and have excellent time management skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Thorough understanding and working knowledge of the credit union regulations, history and philosophy, the by-laws, the organizational system, and operational procedures.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com